Ibland är det här en bild från min webbkamera.
Just nu blir det Opus istället.
table of contents
This is the personal homepage of Stefan Nyström, a computer
and music nerd living in Lund, Sweden. Welcome.
The idea is that a personal home page should contain
personal information, so go ahead and click on the links
below and I promise you'll get an idea of who I am:
my own search boxes
Sure, we all know that Google Toolbar is the greatest thing since
sliced bread, but I like to do it like we did in the olden days: my
own search boxes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
This page is guaranteed to be made
from 100% recycled electrons, and is
consequently entitled to use the Duck logo.
A wise man once said "publishing lists of record and tape collections
evokes images of lonely, pathetic men who talk incessantly about their cats".
Yes, that just about sums it up. Anyway, these are the last couple of
records I've bought.
- Page - Start EP (CDS)
- Page - Adapted (CDS)
- Page - Är det jag som är en idiot (CDS)
- Jean-Michel Jarre - Electronica 2 - The Heart Of Noise (CD)
- Nouvelle Vague - I Could Be Happy (CD)
- Paramore - After Laughter (CD)
- Peps Blodsband - Äntligen (CD)
- Marc Almond - Mother Fist and Her Five Daughters (CD)
- David A. Stewart & Candy Dulfer - Lily Was Here (CD)
- The King's Singers - Christmas Songbook (CD)
Blogging? Yeah... right. Can't really be bothered, but I have a miniature diary instead:
- Christmas Concert, Christmas party and end of semester celebration with a suitable mix of my choirs.
- Bach's Christmas Oratorio I - III with Allhelgona motettkör, and Daniel Carlsson as alto soloist. Now Christmas has really begun!
- Bumblebee (2018) - much better than we had expected!
- MWIS. Proper winter and good singing.
- Epiphany concert with Petri Sångare. A good way to end the Christmas holidays.
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2018). Also much better than expected!
- Coco (2017). Sweet and good!
- Quatuor pour la fin du temps in St John Church in Malmö on Holocauste Remembrance day. Very enjoyable concert (even if it's not quite my kind of music), and I was especially impressed by the clarinettist!
- The Wife (2017). Good as expected!
- Glass (2019) on the other hand was not that good. Confusing, too in love with being mysterious, but OK considering who was behind it.
[ not so new things
"Why search for intelligence on other planets,
when we should be trying to find some on earth?"
If this is your first visit since
Friday, February 1 00:14
this page is problably new to you. At least in some small, insignificant detail.